Element Definition - MilitaryDictionary.org
Term Source: JP 3-33 (Joint Task Force Headquarters) ?
1.) An organization formed around a specific function within a designated directorate of a joint force commanders headquarters.
- related task element
- related Joint Public Affairs Support Element
- related embarkation element
- related essential elements of friendly information
- related essential elements of information
- related data element
- related operational design element
- related national support element
In the United States, military vocabulary is standardized by the Department of Defence. These terms are used by the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps.
Term Classification: operations
Department of Defence, Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms
Term sourced from JP 3-33: Joint Task Force Headquarters, updated July 2012 View source document
This term is marked as active and was last updated in 2015
Random Military Term
Term of the Day
More Military Terms:
- amphibious breaching
- recovery vehicle
- Department of Defense construction agent
- undersea warfare
Or: View Dictionary of Military Acronyms