Logistics Definition - MilitaryDictionary.org
1.) Planning and executing the movement and support of forces.
- related joint logistics over-the-shore operations
- related lead Service or agency for common-user logistics
- related Joint Logistics Operations Center
- related production logistics
- related joint logistics over-the-shore commander
- related logistics over-the-shore operations
- related joint logistics
- related Navy expeditionary logistics support group
- related integrated logistics support
In the United States, military vocabulary is standardized by the Department of Defence. These terms are used by the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps.
Term Classification: logistics
Random Military Term