Surveillance Definition - MilitaryDictionary.org
1.) The systematic observation of aerospace, surface, or subsurface areas, places, persons, or things, by visual, aural, electronic, photographic, or other means.
- related deployment health surveillance
- related combat surveillance
- related space surveillance
- related countersurveillance
- related occupational and environmental health surveillance
- related health surveillance
- related intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance visualization
- related medical surveillance
In the United States, military vocabulary is standardized by the Department of Defence. These terms are used by the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps.
Term Classification: operations
Random Military Term